- 18-Apr-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (with Match), 401K/ROTH401K/Match, Onsite Gym, Education Reimbursement, Wellness Program, Product Discounts
Basic Research is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Call Evaluator who is responsible for monitoring and reviewing calls generated from our call center to ensure compliance with company policies and industry standards, and the overall quality of customer interactions. This role will provide consistent and objective feedback to managers regarding performance and identifying gaps in training and/or process issues. This role will work closely with the management team on ensuring we are meeting our KPI quality measurements.
- Listen to calls through monitoring software (currently Calabrio QM), including primarily recorded calls, and occasionally live calls, and side-by-side monitoring
- Evaluate multiple call types based on established criteria with consistent efficiency and accuracy
- Document call performance and results of the monitoring great call performance via the Praise Log
- Report the evaluation results to management in a variety of reporting formats including Excel, Calabrio QM Reporting, Sharepoint and others
- Identify trends or problem areas resulting from monitoring and work with management to provide feedback on process improvement and general problem resolution
- Other duties may be assigned as the position evolves
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 2 years of contact center experience
- Ability to convert analysis into insights and use data to back up assumptions
- Ability to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop recommendations.
- Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments/objectives to achieve results
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, training teams and others to fully maximize insights gleaned through call analysis
- Ability to coordinate high work volume and pressing time requirements to consistently meet/exceed expectations while maintaining the upmost quality standards
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to remain professional
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word Outlook and Powerpoint)
- AA or similar college degree
- Prior experience working with Quality Assurance and/or Call Analytics software
WHAT WE DO:
Basic Research is a growing, award-winning company and one of the top distributors in the nutraceuticals industry. You've seen our products in popular magazines. They're fully distributed nationwide everywhere from Ulta Beauty and GNC to Kohl's and Walmart. We've distributed products in 45,000 individual retail outlets in more than 35 countries worldwide and sold over 60 million products across more than 25 brands, and we have a world-renowned reputation for meticulous research, exceptional product substantiation, and unparalleled marketing expertise. At Basic Research, two core values are at the helm of our success: contribution and respect. If you thrive in a self-directed environment where creativity is celebrated, then we have a place for you!