- 01-Mar-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (PST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/Match, 401K/ROTH401K/Match, Onsite Gym, Product Discounts, Wellness Program
PRODUCT MANAGER-We're looking for a motivated individual that is seeking an exciting, challenging & collaborative role to support our existing products and effectively launch new products and/or brands. The Product Manager's responsibilities provide plenty of variety each day and opportunities to use your talents and expertise to improve timelines, products, brands and the organization. If you are passionate about being organized and following through with commitments to ensure our products reach the consumers in a timely manner, you will enjoy this exciting opportunity.
The Product Manager's primary responsibilities include but are not limited to planning, organizing, and ensuring controls are in place from conceptual stages through launch and ship dates to ensure timelines are met. The Product Manager is also responsible for monitoring and fulfilling turn rates of overall inventory levels, cogs percent, backorders and obsolescence through the product life cycle. The Product Manager may lead direct reports and work closely with cross-functional team members to attain product management & marketing goals.
- Manage specific timelines and projects associated with product lifecycle on a global scale.
- Manage the Cost of Goods (COG) to achieve margin targets to ensure they are equitable within their respective markets/industries and drive down elevated/excessive costs.
- Lead purchasing & production meetings to accomplish inventory turns and efficiencies.
- Collaborate closely with production and procurement areas to ensure sourcing of product, packaging & raw materials are in place to meet critical deadlines.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects with competing resources and deadlines.
- Ensure Legal and Managements approval of all documents, contracts, and materials.
- Work with Sales, Marketing & Business Analysts to create inventory forecasts.
- Other duties may be assigned as the position evolves.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years or equivalent experience of related work experience preferably in Product Management, Marketing Manager, or other related field.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Business to Business, Business to Consumer, Nutraceutical, or Cosmaceutical experience providing product management support highly preferred.
- Experience working with Product Management teams to translate marketing objectives into functional strategies and tactics.
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills to resolve challenges effectively in a team environment.
- Commitment to results; ability to be a self-starter and incorporate new learning into existing plans and act assertively.
- Ability to work under pressure and time requirements.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Project a plus).